~Immortal Knights~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Immortal Knights~

We hide in the shadows and reveal ourselves when you least expect it.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wanted: Attack turns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Seth~

~Seth~

Wanted: Attack turns Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:19 pm

Anyone who wants to trade some attack turns or (donate them to me Razz) can you please post here. Willing to hand over UU in return!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kadmilos

Kadmilos

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:47 pm

Well I've got a few thousand spare. Whats your trade rate and how desperate do you is need? bounce
Back to top Go down
~Seth~

~Seth~

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 am

That's the thing - what's the going rate, lol?

In GateWars, the going rate is 13,000 uu = 140 turns, which is roughly 93 units per turn.

So, say if I needed 200 turns, that would mean I handed over 18,600uu to you.

I'm not desperate for lots of turns, but I'm in sufficient need of them because all the raiding I'm doing at the moment, lol

If you're up for a trade... the untrained units won't be a problem for me to get as I have a good farm Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kadmilos

Kadmilos

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Well I can just gift you a few if ya need. I only use the market turns anyway, and only use the generated ones for like buying off people threatening to smash my lil face in D:

How about 1k turns for 92857 UU? but thats the going rate and if I wanted to do that I would do it on the market... How about up it to a round number.. say 100,000 UU?

Round numbers are good
bounce

Unless your desperate in which case I could do a discount for ya.
Back to top Go down
~Seth~

~Seth~

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Well, ~Pappy~ has been in touch and he's sending me some goods and asked me to go into PPT... so looks like the trade can wait...

Yeah 100,000uu won't be a problem.... I'll be in touch - Good deal!

Back to top Go down
Kadmilos

Kadmilos

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:51 pm

Ya, alright. Though I'd also sell them for Naq. And or lend them out in a contract sort of form. So that once you've had enough time, say two weeks you pay the turns back along with a small Fee. For book keeping of course. Wink

1billion for a lend of 140 AT, per week.

So:

14 billion for 1960 AT. - Over say three weeks. So: 14 billion x 3.
So the end Fee is 42 Billion. Which you pay along with paying the turns back at the end of the week.

Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
B L A Z E

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Just to let you guys know, the going rate for turns are:

1T per 1k AT's or 1.5mil uu per 1k AT's

lol!
Back to top Go down
~Seth~

~Seth~

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:58 pm

And I completely forgot that if you go to The marketplace special functions, you can get the "Use 1 market turn in exchange for 1,400 non-transferrable turns"!! Idea

Silly me scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: Attack turns   Wanted: Attack turns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Attack turns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Immortal Knights~ :: Market. :: AT Market.-
Jump to: